International - If you don't receive your international order within 10-weeks from the date of shipment we will replace your order. *
Domestic - If you don't receive your domestic order within 2-weeks of shipment (remote locations may take longer) will be replaced. *
* During the holidays add 2 weeks. Limitations apply, (Remote locations may take longer) see our Terms of Service for complete details.
Terms and restrictions.
- Is it legal in your country? It is your responsibility to know your countries import laws and if a product is allowed into your country. Multiple loss claims may result in your claim being denied.
- Customs loss. If a shipment is lost due to customs confiscation/destruction we can offer store credit for the value of the lost product. Limit one instance per customer per 12 months.
- Customs return. If a shipment is rejected by customs and subsequently returned to us, we will refund your money.
- Unclaimed. If a shipment is returned to us due to being unclaimed, we will reship your order for an additional shipping fee or refund your money, less shipping.
- Refused and returned to sender. Shipping is non-refundable when a shipment is refused by a customer due to no fault of our own. This includes packages abandoned due to failure to pay customs fees or failure on the customer's part to pick up a package held at the local post office or FedEx distribution center.
- Address error. If a shipment is returned to us due to an address error, we will reship your order for an additional shipping fee or refund your order, less shipping.
- We ship to 90 international destinations. If you do not see your country listed during checkout, we do not ship there due to customs restrictions or other chronic problems we have experienced.
- International Shipping times can vary widely depending on the destination, service selected and customs processing delays. FedEx is the only carrier we use for destinations outside the US and Canada.