null G-95WLVW21V7

Free Domestic Shipping on orders $85 or more

​The Science Behind Our Pure Aspirin Powder: How It's Made

Aspirin, also known as acetylsalicylic acid, is one of the most widely used medications in the world.

It is a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory drug that millions use daily to treat common ailments like headaches, muscle pain, and fever.

For over a century, aspirin has stood the test of time as one of the most widely used and trusted over-the-counter medications. Its effective formula, crafted from natural ingredients and synthesized through a simple chemical process, continues to make it an indispensable drug for alleviating pain, combating inflammation, and enhancing the daily comfort of countless individuals.

But what exactly is aspirin made of, and how is it produced?

The Production Process Aspirin is produced by chemically reacting salicylic acid with acetic anhydride in a process known as acetylation. This process yields acetylsalicylic acid (ASA), which is the active component in aspirin. The ASA is then purified and milled into a powder. 

A Trusted Source For Purity

Our aspirin powder has zero added ingredients and is 99% pure aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) with no additional fillers, starches, binders, or preservatives commonly found in other aspirin products. The remaining 1% residue is salicylic acid and moisture.

Cross-Contamination Prevention

We use dedicated equipment to process and package our aspirin powder, meaning there is zero chance of cross-contamination with other products in our facility.

Comprehensive Testing And Quality Control

Quality control steps are performed to ensure each batch of aspirin meets strict purity standards before being packaged and distributed for sale.

We utilize state-of-the-art testing technologies to guarantee the highest accuracy in confirming quality and detecting contamination. Every single material that enters our facility undergoes meticulous screening, ensuring safety and quality at all times. Furthermore, we diligently perform additional tests and implement quality control measures at every stage of the production process, ensuring the utmost precision and excellence in our products. 

Our testing protocols include:
  • Identification of the product.
  • Verification of the ingredient.
  • Verification that the ingredient is in its active form. 
  • Analysis of broad spectrum contaminants.
  • Analysis of microbial contamination.
Dec 20th 2023 Dr. Peter Kassner, NMD

Recent Posts