This is a quality, yet economical, option for measuring small doses of herbs and vitamins. Scoops measure volume and provide approximate weights that can vary from scoop to scoop. The larger the scoop the greater the variation between scoops. The only solution to get exact measurements is to use a scale.
The Smart Weigh JDS20 digital scale weighs doses as small as 1 milligram to as much as 50 grams (50,000mg). Manufactured with high grade electronic sensors, this scale provides accurate weight readings with the quality and consistency of the expensive scales I use here in the lab at Health Natura.
- Accurate to +/- One Milligram: This accurate digital milligram scale can weigh up to 50 grams with a high precision sensor system. This scale has a thousandth of a gram accuracy (0.001g) so it is extremely precise
- Widely Application: This smart weigh scales can be used in various measurements. The LCD screen can display readings in G, OZ, OZT, DWT, CT and GN.
- Intelligent Design: Tare range, Precision Tare Button calculates the net weight of your ingredients (automatically subtracts the weight of any bowl or container). The
- PCS function gives you an accurate count for counting pieces.
- Hold function will lock weight readings.
- Auto off, the scale will shut down after 180 second automatically to save battery life.
- Flip-down shield protects the delicate weighing surface.
- Includes precision 50g calibration weight. Recalibration is recommended before first use, after travel/significant vigration, and then after each 50 uses.
- Includes 2 x AAA batteries, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x Calibration Weight and 1 x Weighing Pan
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It works, it has a protective cover for the delicate scale, it comes with batteries and a nice container. It also comes with calibration weights. Perfect.
Review body is empty