Terms of Service & Insurance
Processing time - We ship most orders in less than 24 business hours of being placed.
Order changes - Orders are LOCKED and cannot be changed or canceled once placed. See below for our address error policy.
Shipping Fees - We will calculate shipping during checkout. We do not estimate shipping costs via email. Shipping rates are determined by weight and dimensions. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Please Purchase A Nano Insurance Policy During Checkout.
Nano Insurance covers your entire order against theft, loss and damage.
After your purchase, you will be emailed a copy of your policy with details on how to file a claim if necessary.
File your Nano-Insurance claim here: https://www.nanoinsurancelimited.com/make-a-claim
If you do not purchase Nano Insurance, we automatically include limited in-house insurance coverage against loss, theft & damage. See Below for full details.
The coverage listed below is issued in Good Faith by Health Natura, LLC and is not supported by an outside entity. To ensure the longevity of this service and it's limited resources, we ask that our customers respect the system. Abuse hurts everyone.
Unless noted otherwise below, claims must be made within 13 weeks of shipment.
We will send you a courtesy reminder email a week ahead of this deadline. This reminder may be in your spam folder or not sent if you have unsubscribed from our emails.
Guaranteed Delivery Insurance
International orders not received after 10 weeks from the date of shipment (remote locations may take longer) will be replaced.*
Domestic orders not received within 2 weeks of shipment (remote locations may take longer) will be replaced. * During the holidays add 2 weeks.
Shipment returned as unclaimed, refused or return to sender will be refunded back to your original payment method for the value of the product. Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Loss during transit is a package that has no delivery confirmation after the delivery guarantee window above has elapsed.
- Loss during transit insurance claims are limited to $200 USD per 12 months, or 1 order per 12 months if a single shipment's value is greater than $200 USD and there have been no other claims in the previous 12 months. Additional limitations apply.*
- Lost during transit claims are subject to denial if the address, or customer, develops a pattern of claims we deem suspicious.
- Coverage is for Replacement or Store Credit only.
- You may upgrade to a faster shipping service for an additional fee. Due to COVID-19 it is recommended that International Customers upgrade to FedEx for replacement shipments.
Theft after delivery confirmation
- Theft after delivery is defined as a package that has a delivery confirmation but is reported missing by the recipient.
- There is a 5 business day wait from the date of delivery confirmation to the acceptance of a claim. The majority of missing packages show up during this timeframe.
- Theft after delivery claims are limited to $200 USD per 12 months, or 1 order per 12 months if a single shipment's value is greater than $200 USD and there have been no other claims in the previous 12 months. Additional limitations apply.*
- After the annual limit has been reached there is a 12-month cooling off period before coverage can resume.
- Coverage is for Replacement or Store Credit only.
- If a pattern of multiple claims arises, coverage may be declined.*
- Claims must be made within 2 weeks of delivery confirmation.
- Products received damaged, leaking or otherwise unsound on arrival will be replaced at no charge.
- Damage claims must be reported within 1 week of delivery confirmation. We will use the delivery confirmation date provided by the carrier to determine eligibility.
- Photographic proof may be requested.
- Replacement items will be shipped using the same shipper and service speed you originally selected for the order.
- You may upgrade to a faster shipping service for an additional fee.
- Maximum liability is for the product only.
- Loss claims are limited to a one time replacement or store credit per order.
- If a replacement is subsequently not received, you are eligible for a 25% store credit.
- If an item repeatedly arrives damaged we reserve the right to refuse further coverage.
- Repeated damage claims to the same address. We reserve the right to deny excessive damage claims to a particular location.
- We reserve the right to deny a claim if a pattern of multiple claims arises.
- We reserve the right to issue a refund or store credit instead of a replacement.
- Refund exceptions - We do not refund any shipping fees, customs taxes, bank fees, transaction fees or exchange rate fees you may incur.
- Claims are subject to an additional lifetime limit of $2,000 USD per customer. (Excluding damage & defect claims.)
Unclaimed/Refused/Returned to Sender. If a shipment is returned to us due to being unclaimed, refused or marked "returned to sender" we will reship your order for an additional shipping fee or refund your order back to your original payment method with shipping refunded as store credit.
Address error. If a shipment is returned to us due to an address error we will reship your order for an additional shipping fee or refund your order for the value of the product. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Returns Policy - You must have a return authorization to make a return.
- If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond with 3 business days with instructions for how to return items from your order. Please provide your order number.
- You may return or exchange new, unopened items within 90 days of delivery for a full refund with shipping refunded as shipping refunded as store credit.
- Returns requested after 90 days may be eligible for store credit.
- We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Opened product will not be refunded unless it is determined to be defective.
- Shipping fees are refundable ONLY as store credit.
- We do not pay for return shipping if the return is due to no fault of our own.
- Refund exceptions - We do not refund any customs taxes, bank fees, transaction fees or exchange rate fees you may incur.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 10 business days after we receive your return.
Your Refund Options
- Refund back to your card for the value of the product only.
- Refund for the entire value of your order as Store Credit including shipping fees.
The policies above are subject to change without notice. Any policy changes that impact you negatively will be grandfathered back to the applicable order in question. We reserve the right to make exceptions to our policies as we see fit. Any exceptions made do not constitute a change in our policies.