Canadian Service Alert
Revised 9/20/22 - 1:30 PM Central time.
Revised 10/6/22 - 10:50 AM Central time. - Refund options expanded to include Store Credit or Cash.
If these policy changes negatively impact you, and your order was placed prior to the date & time listed above, we will apply the policies in place at the time of your order.
Policy Change Notice.
Portions of our Guaranteed Delivery Policy has been suspended or changed for shipments to Canada.
- Shipping fees to Canadian addresses is now non-refundable without exception.
- Immediate Refund - You may request store credit as soon as tracking shows your package has been returned to the USA. You do not have to wait for us to receive the package at our fulfillment center.
What this means for you.
Your investment in shipping fees is at risk of loss. If your order is returned to us, we will not refund the shipping fees you paid. If you wish to order again, we can issue an instant refund via store credit for the value of the products in your order.
- All Products. - There is no specific pattern of products being targeted and we have not received any notice explaining why.
- We previously believed this problem was isolated to Pregnenolone and Progesterone.
- All Shipping service levels and carriers.
Canadian customs enforcement is rejecting approximately 25% of our shipments.
- Refunding shipping on this high a number of orders is financially unsustainable for us.
What we know.
- The problem appears to be isolated to Mail Service. FedEx shipments have not experienced the same issue.
- We first noticed that packages were returning from Canada at a higher rate than normal starting May of 2022.
- The rate of return has gradually increased since then.
- Inaccurate tracking notes has resulted in frequent reattempts by customers, magnifying our losses.
What we have done to assess the situation.
We have done a comprehensive audit of the tracking history for Canadian shipments and have noted a pattern as detailed below.
Tracking sequence often shows:
- Status update: Customs Processing.
- A delay of a few days to several weeks.
- Status update: Customs Clearence.
- Status Update: Package being delivered abroad.
- Followed by an immediate Status Update of similar to one of the: "Attempted Delivery."
- Within 1-2 days Tracking shows the package back in the US. Eventually returning to our fulfillment center.
What we are doing.
- Immediate Refund - You may request store credit as soon as tracking shows your package has been returned to the US. You do not have to wait for us to receive the package. This is an exception to our normal refund policy.
- We have opted to revise our refund policy instead of suspending service to Canada entirely.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and update this page as necessary.